Pages

Monday 1 October 2012

Law of Attraction Certification


With Blessings from the Universe and employing the Law of Attraction, I have been recently enrolled into the prestigious Honoured member of Global Sciences Foundation for being a Practitioner of Law of Attraction  !

I was on the list along with a number of practitioners from all over the world that included doctors, teachers and life coaches etc.


Dr Joe Vitale
Dr. Joe Vitale, a popular author and well-known teacher of the law of attraction, and

Steve Jones, a certified clinical hypnotist and master LoA practitioner, developed a short study course to
educate people on the Law of Attraction. 
 



This is a Brand New World Class Law Of Attraction Practitioner Certification by Dr Joe Vitale (LOA Expert and featured in "The Secret"  which can help you to transform your life and help people attract everything they desire).

For a small amount of money, I studied the ebooks (5 ebooks) and took a couple of multiple choice questions, answer a essay question and I got myself certified. I guess there is no major problem coz I'm already been learning and practicing LoA over the past few years.

Now I have a certificate from the Global Sciences Foundation  and pronounces me a Certified Law of Attraction Practitioner. To add credibility, it's signed by Dr. Joe and Steve Jones.

WIth this new confidence, all I have to do is walk the talk and help more people through LoA and of course also financially rewarded along the way.


Thank you Universe !

No comments:

Post a Comment