Pages

Monday 30 July 2012

Q - Quotes on Prosperity


Some of my favourite Quotes or affirmations on prosperity by Catherine Ponder. For those whom are non Christian, you can subsitute "God" with Deities of your religion or use  "The Universe".

Quotes on Prosperity

"All financial doors are open; all financial channels are free, and endless bounty now comes to me."

"I use the positive power of God's rich substance in wisdom, love and good judgment in all my financial affairs, and I am prospered in all my ways."

"Everything and everybody prospers me now and I prosper everything and everybody now."

"I rejoice in the bounty of God, constantly manifesting as overflowing supply here and now."


"I AM SURROUNDED BY DIVINE SUBSTANCE AND THIS DIVINE SUBSTANCE NOW MANIFESTS FOR ME IN RICH APPROPRIATE FORM."

" GOD IS MY SUPPLY AND MY UNLIMITED ABUNDANCE OF EVERYTHING NOW"


"I am the radiant child of God, my mind, body and affairs now express his radiant perfection."

"I give thanks that I am now rich, well and happy and that my financial affairs are in divine order. Every day in every way I am growing richer and richer."

"Money, money, money manifest thyself here and now in rich abundance."


"Refusing to criticize another's prosperity, I turn to God, ask his direction and I am prospered. In like manner, others refuse to criticize my prosperity. Instead, they turn to God, ask his direction and they, too are prospered. There is plenty of success and prosperity for all."

"This situation does not dismay me. God is with me to uphold and sustain me, and to make all things right. I trust everything in my life to the tender care of the Father. I know his will for me is health, happiness, prosperity, spiritual unfoldment and all that is good."

"Nothing but good can come into my life, for God is in charge."


"Every day in every way I am becoming financially independent, with the help of God."

"I expect lavish abundance every day in every way in my life and affairs."

"I specifically expect and give thanks for lavish abundance today."


"I bless you and bless you for the riches of God that are now being demonstrated in and through you."

No comments:

Post a Comment