Pages

Sunday 16 October 2011

B - Blessing Has Multiplying Powers

Blessings has multiplying Powers !

According to Catherine Ponder, world renowned author on Prosperity Thoughts, the act of blessing what is on hand can increase it mightily. Remind yourself often: "The act of blessing has multiplying powers. As I bless what is on hand, this opens the way for it to increase mightily. So I bless and increase my health, wealth and happiness now !".

Races and religions from different parts of world believe in multiplying power of blessing what is on hand.

Before meal, Buddhists dedicate their food to the Triple Gems (Buddha, Dharma, Sangha)"May it benefit my body so I can benefit others ".

Christians bless their food, say grace and give thanks before meal.

In Japan, it is customary to say "Itadakimasu" (I humbly receive) before a meal.

Though the act blessing and saying gratitude for what you have on hand , you are creating and radiating positive vibes in your mind.

In line with Law of Attraction, positive vibes attracts positive things and very soon prosperity would be on it's way to you !

No comments:

Post a Comment