Pages

Saturday 22 October 2011

E - Enjoy Your Blessings

Showers of Blessings!

I believe that the one very important way of appreciating of what the Universe have for us is to enjoy our blessings.  Appreciate our blessings so that it will appreciate.

Why inconvenient yourself by comparing how your life is more inconvenient than others ? why not convenient yourself by comparing how your life is more convenient than others ?

To enjoy something is to first notice it, appreciate it and experience it with joy !
We have to see how we are better off as there is no point dwelling in our unhappiness... so live each day and enjoy our  blessings !

Examples:  Today I'm enjoying my blessings when I am appreciative and joyful that :
  • A friend treated  me a lunch
  • I met my long-lost classmate
  • I attended a free 2-hr talk on Real Estate Investment
  • I received a "Thank-you" email from my colleagues
  • I strike lottery (irregardless of the amount)
  • I had my interests and late paymenet fees on my credit bills waived by the bank
  • I give up my seat to the elderly in the train
  • I give way when driving
  • I made offerings to monsasteries, temples or churches
  • I donated for a charitable cause etc..
By being deliberately conscious of your blessings which are being showered upon you, you tend to not take such things (no matters how small or insignificant) for granted. You become a deliberate attraction of positive vibes. As more of such thoughts and words become positive, you will start attracting more positive people and cicumstances ( Law of Attraction).

Do not complain when the weather is hot - - Be thankful that the sky is filled up with sunshine (view it as "Sun Ray of Blessings"). Do not complain when it is raining - - view it as "Showers of Blessings".

So everyday there is always something we are grateful for and appreciative.

This is  PROSPERITY THINKING. Anticipate it, Recognised it, Appreciate it, Share it,  Enjoy the Blessings  !!

No comments:

Post a Comment